Are you wondering why there is a duck on our logo? It’s because the Aylesbury Duck is famous world-wide.
The band is a member of the British Association of Symphonic Bands and Wind Ensembles.
Other Bands Nearby
Visit the websites of these other bands near Aylesbury:–
- The Vale Symphonic Wind Band
- Another band in the Aylesbury area which aspires to playing a wide variety of music to a high standard.
- Hertfordshire Concert Band
- Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
- Chalfont Wind Band
- Chalfont St Peter, Bucks.
- Chiltern Concert Band
- High Wycombe.
- Bisham Concert Band
- Stokenchurch, near High Wycombe.
- Thame Concert Band
- Thame, Oxfordshire.
- Phoenix Concert Band
- Radlett, Hertfordshire.
- Challney Concert Band
- Luton, Bedfordshire
- Dunstable Town Band
- Dunstable, near Luton, Bedfordshire. The band used to be known as the Vauxhall Concert Band.
- Winslow Concert Band
- A friendly and enthusiastic concert band from the small market town of Winslow 10 miles north of Aylesbury.
- Hemel Hempstead Band, Hertfordshire.
- A brass band with a history going back more than 100 years.
- Wycombe Concert Band
- A band for musicians of all abilities in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Directories of Bands
The Community Band and Orchestras Contact Info is a directory of over 800 music groups, mostly in the USA but including 150 in the rest of the world.
In the UK, there is a directory of bands provided by the British Wind Band Association.
The UK Amateur Orchestras website lists many orchestras and bands throughout the UK.
The Wirral Community Wind Band has a comprehensive list of bands in the UK and around the world, plus many other musical links.
Other Musical Sites of Interest
Several members of the Band are members of Caduceus Brass.
Anne Bell’s Pages is a directory of links to all kinds of information of interest to musicians everywhere.
We hope you find something here to interest you.